Yes, I over use exclamation points and yes, I am yelling!!
Two reasons. One, I am so excited about our new Global Design Project and two, because I want to reach all corners of the globe with my excited "hello"!
Welcome to our very first project, we are thrilled to have you. Each week we will have a new challenge. To kick things off we have a colour challenge lined up and I'm sure you will agree that the Design Team have certainly provided enough inspiration to have you getting out your stamps and ink to get creating and play along.
The GDP Design Team Members
- All colour challenges are permitted to use neutral colours such as white, black and kraft.
- Your creation must be NEW and reflect our project inspiration parameters.
- LINK your entry DIRECTLY to the blog post or other gallery.
- Please MENTION Global Design Project in your blog post and link back to us.
- Use the inspiration graphic on your blog post.
- When sharing publicly please use our hashtag #GDP and the project number eg. #GDP001
- You can combine the Global Design Project with THREE other challenges.
- We reserve the right to remove any links that do not comply with our guidelines.
- Deadline for entries closes on Saturday 12th September at Noon (12.00pm) AEST. To view some of the time/dates in your region please see our Schedule.
- Winners will be announced on Sunday 13th September AEST.
Have fun and thanks for playing along!
Louise and Kylie xo
Add your projects here: